- Requests for the return of products because of "ordered in error" or "cancellation" (after shipment has been made) must be made within 30 days of shipment
- When returning your item please enclose a copy of your delivery note or original order number so we know where the item has come back from.
- When returning rejected goods the package and goods must be in perfect condition (unused). It is then your responsibility to cover the cost of returning the goods, unless however, goods were sent to you in mistake and in this case UK Choice Shops Ltd will arrange suitable collection of said goods.
- Upon receipt of returned goods UK Choice Shops Ltd will refund you for your order less any postage costs incurred.
- Goods that are specifically ordered as a special order are non returnable.
- In the event of Faulty Goods, we will refund the cost of faulty goods and the delivery charge, please contact us to arrange for the goods to be collected. Upon receipt of the faulty goods, UK Choice Shops Ltd will undergo necessary tests to conclude the fault. Upon finding any fault(s) a replacement or refund will be made in accordance to our returns policy.
- We will not accept returns of seats which have been attempted to be fitted, this is for obvious hygiene reasons, if the hinge packet has been opened the seat will be non returnable.
Please print and fill in the returns form below when returning your goods